- Completed a Cold Eyes Review of an international pharmaceutical
company’s global engineering standards, involving Incineration
Systems, Bulk Storage of Liquefied Compressed Gases, and Distillation
& Solvent Recovery Systems. Also participated in their global
standards workshop to resolve issues and improve/streamline content.
- Assisted a US client in the development of valve purchase
- Completed Cold Eyes Review of an international pharmaceutical
company’s global pressure relief and venting engineering standard.
- Completed revisions to a Marine Terminal Berth Operating Guide for
a major international refiner. Also completed reviewing their marine
engineering design practices.
- Conducted a scoping study to support the development of
company-wide valve engineering standards for a US client.
- Developed corporate safety standards for a domestic refiner.
- Developed LOPA standards for a domestic refiner.
- Provided pilot plant support associated with the assessment of
pertinent design practices/engineering standards/SSHE procedures, and
general process consultation to relocate pilot facilities.
- Updated technical, design and global practices for a US refiner.
- Provided hydrogen manual support.