- Carried out a Marine Terminal Technical Assessment to allow the
handling of larger crude tankers at a domestic refinery.
- Concluded marine terminal engineering expert witness support to a
Far East client.
- Met with refinery, loading arm supplier, and contractor personnel
regarding a replacement loading arm project during an onsite visit at
a refinery in Europe. Reviewed and made recommendations associated
with the supplier’s proposal to ensure that it met the necessary
technical requirements. Follow-up review activities are anticipated as
the project proceeds to detailed engineering, shop testing, and site
installation and commissioning.
- Provided a marine terminal risk assessment for a US refiner.
- Provided marine terminal displacement review for a US refiner.
- Completed cold eyes review of a contractor’s front end design
package for marine heavy fuel oil production to be located overseas.