- Performed Fractionation tower tray installation inspection
services for a domestic refiner.
- Provided a column inspection plan in a petrochemical plant for a
Middle Eastern client.
- Provided a qualitative risk-based inspection analysis of selected
units for a US chemicals client. The program to date has produced
significant reductions in inspection/maintenance budgets, primarily by
increasing inspection intervals and using external rather than
- Provided risk based inspection engineering assistance for a UK
- Conducted an onsite review of the RBI program and procedures being
used by a pharmaceutical client at one of their overseas facilities.
Recommendations being developed to consider expected damage mechanisms
and to make overall improvements to the program. A client-specific RBI
training course is also being developed.
- Concluded Phase 3 of a major RBI (Risk Based Inspection)
assessment activity for a major, domestic chemical plant that resulted
in significant manpower and cost savings for the client.