- Provided extended lube hydrotreating pilot plant support services.
- Supported hydrotreater startups in Canada and Germany, and
dewaxing unit startup in the Far East.
- Supported hydrotreater startups in Australia, Canada, and
- Completed a Hydroprocessing reactor design for a technology
- Completed patent review and technical consultation regarding fuels
- Performed scoping study support of an existing licensed naphtha
hydrotreater covering requirements/mods to meet an alternate gasoline
- Provided a number of hydrotreating unit performance modeling and
revamp screening assessments for a major licensor. This included three
naphtha hydrotreaters, three heavy gas oil hydrotreaters, plus a high
pressure unit. Some units were in ultra low sulfur diesel service, and
some with various amounts of coker distillate feed component.
- Provided licensing consultation and management support with
particular focus on hydroprocessing and catalytic dewaxing technology
- Participated in a major Hydrocracking/Hydrodesulfurization unit
initiative with a large European refiner.
- Performed hydrotreater “Cold Eyes Review” and Distillate HTU
revamp screening for licensor.
- Provided catalyst loading and unit startup support to licensor for
clean fuels project.
- Provided extensive Hydrocracking consulting at a European
- Provided hydrcracker internals technical site consultation during
- Provided troubleshooting support on a Cracked Naphtha
Hydrotreating unit at a US-based refiner.