- Conducted a finite element heat transfer analysis of a complicated
equipment item being used as part of a new biofuels facility currently
being designed. The objectives were to determine the local
temperatures and temperature gradients in critical sections of the
equipment in order to assist in materials selection and mechanical
- Continued to provide a US refiner with extensive heat transfer
support covering both heat exchangers and fired equipment.
- Continued to provide continuous, onsite fired equipment and heat
exchanger design and troubleshooting support at the engineering office
of a major oil company.
- Continued to provide resident, heat transfer related consulting to
the central engineering division of a major oil company in the areas
of fired as well as non-fired heat transfer equipment.
- Performed process heat transfer review and exchanger designs of
novel AGHR assessment.