- Provided ongoing environmental support to domestic refiner.
- For a Canadian refiner, confronted with the evaluation of the
local research council’s newly developed NOx regulations, an
assessment of the current applicable US regulations and requirements
for equipment the client is planning to install was provided. This
helped the refiner to keep the research council’s expectations within
- Evaluated new NOx standards from Alberta Research Council for a
Canadian refiner. Also evaluated and recommended means to reduce the
NOx emissions to meet the new guidelines in the client’s grassroots
design currently in detailed engineering.
- Completed a consequence analysis study utilizing PHAST modeling
for a Middle Eastern client.
- Provided consultation regarding implementation of systems to meet
H2S emission requirements via vent gas caustic scrubbing, and
execution liaison/ expediting with selected vendor.
- Provided an assessment of thermal NOx reduction to meet emissions
targets for a US refiner.
- Provided consultation and recommendations to refiner regarding
modification options to meet H2S emission requirements.
- Provided expert environmental expertise in support of ongoing
formal legal proceedings involving a major refiner.